Thursday, August 23, 2012

Update

So...it has been a while.  I really didn't intend for this span of time to pass in between blog posts, but alas, life throws things at you.  Nothing drastic has happened, but between my day job, freelance jobs, boyfriend, parents, health issues and the like - I haven't had many spare moments.  What can I say? There are only so many hours in the day and lately it doesn't seem there are enough.  There are a number of things planned for this blog, as well as for my etsy store and facebook page. Some exciting things that are to come? Oh alright, I'll share some with you. 


  • A post dedicated to the wood pendants I make, as well as info on how I create them.
  • Posts on inspiration
  • Posts on breaking creative blocks
  • More new stuff listed and shown
  • And much more!
This blog is still very much in its infancy, but I hope as I get more used to the format I will be able to share experiences and knowledge with any who read it. I look forward to creating these posts and hearing from anyone who reads them!

No comments:

Post a Comment