Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's been a while....

I have somewhat neglected this blog and jewelry making for the last couple of months.  I have had far too much going on in my personal life that required much more of my attention.  There are certain things in life that just take precedence and are more important.  I apologize that this blog and my jewelry making were put on hold, but it was something I had to do.  I won't go into extreme details, as the pain is still too sharp, and there are some things that I prefer not to share here.  The short version and the most important information is that after a battle with cancer and liver failure, my father passed away.  Thankfully, in the past couple months I was able to spend time with him and help my parents, which is what was most important to me.

I have a few blog posts already prepared that need to go up and will hopefully be available soon.  I'm working on getting things started up again and getting back to my creativity.  Thank you all for understanding and sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment