Thursday, March 6, 2014

So we meet again...

I know, I know, it has been forever since I have updated my blog.  Life has been a bit unstable for a while now, and I've just not been able to keep up with everything.  For one thing, there was an addition made to my family.  She's a handful...but I love her. 

You thought it was going to be something else, didn't you? Haha. After being without a cat for three years I finally decided to get another and my landlord was nice enough to let me, so I got Calypso. I was lucky enough to get her at 8 weeks old, but she is almost 6 months old now as you can see.  She's brought me some happiness, which was sorely needed.  This is not a blog where I am going to talk about depression or hardship a lot, but I won't deny that this was happening. Still, I will be updating more frequently now and hopefully keeping up on things more (fingers crossed!).  Stay happy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment